Sporty look

One of my FAVE trends this winter is the sporty or sports luxe trend. I've chosen this post to focus more on sporty looks so I can add my new fave shoes - trainers!! I used to be such a heels gal but with my new work and all the 'running' around I do; trainers are the way forward! I have the tye dye ones from Mr Price (below) and they are the best!

The most amazing part of this trend is that you look trendy and are COMFY and WARM at the same time, what more could you ask for?

I have found that Mr Price have the best range of joggers around and Cotton On have the comfiest hoodies (alas no images from local Cotton On stores). To make this trend more 'luxe', add a tighter fitting top and a pair of heels! Presto

Are you a fan of this look??


1. Fleece Zip-up Jacket Pale Grey from All About Eve @ Spree - R680

2. Animal Printed Trainer @ Mr Price - R160 
3. Aztec Printed Hoodie @ Mr Price - R160 
4. Pleather Trim Jogger @ Mr Price - R120
5. Printed Soft Pants from Kanvas @ Stylemology - R500
6. Tye Dye Trainer @ Mr Price - R160

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,