Diane von Furstenberg Spring/Summer 2015 RTW Picks

I sure am loving the ready-to-wear collections that are currently being showcased at New York Fashion Week. Earlier this week I posted about Tommy Hilfiger's show, and then I stumbled upon Diane von Furstenberg's beautiful show the next day.

Every single item on the runway could be worn in every-day life - the ready-to-wear (RTW) lines are a far cry from the couture shows we often see and think "who would even wear that?" - and are perfect for the French-Riviera or Hamptons summer we've all been dreaming of.

The show was teeming with relaxed dresses (beach minis and evening maxis), summer coats, skirts with jackets, and high-waisted trousers and skirts. The motif of the show was certainly gingham, but others items boasted (what I would call) a DvF-unique floral, a palm tree leaf print and other floral patterns. The initial looks leant towards a monochrome feel, but as the show went on there were pops of pink, green, blue, yellow and orange.

I have included a few of my favourite looks below, if you would like to ee the full collection then click HERE










Labels: , , , , , , , ,