{OOTD} Grunge feat. Foschini

Hiya everyone! I have been SO SLACK with blogging, I am so sorry. I have made a promise to myself (and now you) to create and stick to a schedule. I am also dying to start a fun YouTube channel. *watch this space

I took over Foschini's Instagram account on Friday, being a Fashion Friend and all. I went to Foschini to choose some key pieces for winter trends. In this look, I chose the comfiest plaid shirt I have ever had the pleasure of trying on! Seriously, please do not buy a plaid shirt anywhere else! It will never compare.

I made this look a little grungy and relaxed. I am wearing a pair of jeans which I ripped myself, a very scary task, which I am now obsessed with! I ripped them on Wednesday and have worn them three times since then. I am equally obsessed with this new three-tiered necklace I bought at Woolies a couple weeks ago (also worn three times last week!). I thought hiding the longest strand in my t-shirt gave the look a bit of mystery, little details like this are often looked over but can really push the outfit a notch.

Please follow myself (@cjanewonder) and Foschini (@foschinisa) on Instagram to see my winter 'lookbook'. 

Camilla Jane x Foschini || Grungy winter look

Ripped jeans: MRP (browse here)
Tartan shirt: Foschini
Ankle boots: MRP (similar here and here)
T-shirt: Cotton On (still in-stock)
Tiered necklace: Woolworths (still in-stock)
Cross-body bag: MRP (similar here)

Camilla Jane x Foschini || Grungy winter look


Camilla Jane x Foschini || Grungy winter look



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,