{OOTD} Stonehenge


Hiya everyone! I hope that you're having a wonderful week so far ♡

I stumbled across a few outfit shots, the last that I have from my English road trip a while back. There are two items that I want to give a shout out to in this post:

Denim skirt - it's back, people! I can't say that I have seen anyone (respectable) wearing a denim skirt for about 6 or so years. I had about 4 when I was at varsity way back when. Denim skirts are now back with a revenge and looking super hot. 

Multi-strand necklaces - my new fave accessory! I recommend getting one that has a few strands connected by one clasp. Things get a messy when you're wearing three separate necklaces.


Jane Wonder || OOTD Stonehenge

Denim skirt: Cotton On (similar here)
Multi-strand necklace: Primark (find locally here)
Sunglasses: Dolce & Gabbana (same shape, different design here)
White top: Woolworths (find here)
Cream vest: MRP
Shoes: Converse (find here)

Jane Wonder || OOTD Stonehenge

Jane Wonder || OOTD Stonehenge

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,